We pride ourself on providing a family friendly environment for our employees. The company has established a variety of employee benefit programs designed to assist our employees and their eligible dependents in meeting health care and family needs; help employees plan for retirement, deal with job-related or personal problems, and enhance job-related skills. We desire to attract quality personnel through a competitive benefit package and a work environment that encourages personal growth and development, teamwork and a sense of pride and ownership in the company.
The following highlights a few of the benefits provided through the Bank:
- Health Insurance - The employee premium is supplemented by the bank. Employees may elect dependent coverage with the premium drafted from the employee's pay each month.
- Dental Insurance - The employee premium is supplemented by the bank. Employees may choose dependent coverage to be paid by the employee.
- Long Term Disability - Paid by the Company.
- Life Insurance - Paid by the bank. Amount of life insurance is equal to 2 times annual salary.
- 401(K) Plan - Savings plan for employees with a 50% match on the first 6% of salary. Eligibility for enrollment is the first quarter following 90 days of employment.
- Medical/Dependent Care Reimbursement Plan (Flex Plan) - A plan which allows employees to contribute up to $3000 per year for medical expenses and up to $5,000 per year for dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Sickness/Emergency Days - Full time employees receive 12 days per year.
- Vacation Days - Employees are provided paid vacation days based upon their length of service with the company.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program is designed to help employees with personal or work-related problems that interfere with satisfactory job performance by assisting them in clarifying problems and in finding resources for resolving them. The program provides such assistance to persons having family, marital, legal, emotional, financial, drug, or alcohol problems.